Valentines Day is coming up and if you're question is "how can I spice up my date night?" then this blog is for you. You don't have to go to a fancy restaurant or spend a heap of money to show you care. Try one of these ideas and it may even be the Perfect Date you'll remember forever.
1. Give your partner a sensual massage with a massage candle. These candles are made with butters and oils that melt into a warm, silky smooth massage oil when lit. Light the candle in the bedroom, dim the lights, and let the warm glow and relaxing scents set the mood for a romantic evening. You can check out our massage candles here.
2. Plan a surprise candlelit dinner at home. You don't have to go out to a fancy restaurant to have a romantic dinner. With a little planning and creativity, you can create a special meal at home that's just as memorable. Set the table with candles, flowers, and soft music to add to the ambiance.
3. Take a relaxing couples' bath. Fill the tub with bubble bath, rose petals, and candles for a romantic and relaxing soak. You can even add a few drops of our body oil for a soothing aroma that will leave your skin silky smooth.
4. Write love letters to each other. Take some time to sit down and write a heartfelt love letter to your partner. Pour your heart out and let them know how much they mean to you.
5. Go on a romantic getaway. (Yes this ones not at home, but we had to sneak it in there) If you're able to, plan a weekend getaway to a nearby bed and breakfast or a scenic spot. Spend quality time together, go on romantic walks, and enjoy each other's company.
If you also want to give a thoughtful gift, or maybe just go on a romantic picnic check out these ideas below (click image to view):
No matter what you choose to do, the most important thing is to show your partner how much you love and appreciate them. With a little thought and effort, you can create a Valentine's Day that's both romantic and memorable.
All our love,
The Hansons xx